F Y I
1.Notebooks & Honey bags are made of 100% cotton 18 oz. filter twill. There is a TexWax finish, making it a durable, water resistant and weather tough wax canvas great for everyday uses and adventures. Each bag is paired with a 100% nylon taslan lining that is soft yet strong and also water resistant. The straps are 7-8 oz vegetable tan leather and are paired with a thinner version of vegetable tan leather for the bottoms, zipper tabs and logo. The wax canvas and vegetable tan leather are meant to have their own unique characters that will show through as the bags weather and patina and over time and use. There is an edginess to the material choices that, paired with the design, give the bag a sophisticated yet down to earth look.
2. Wax canvas is not only durable, but long lasting and can be used for years without being washed but life happens and spots and stains happen so the best way to clean the wax canvas is to use a damp cloth or soft brush, with mild soap if necessary, in the areas that need attention. DO NOT dry clean and DO NOT use detergent on wax canvas.
3. All bag sizes are 15"W x 17"H x 5" D. The handles add an additional 8.5 inches in height and the bag measures approximately 15" when open wide. The bottom of the bag hits ergonomically at palm level and the 1.5" wide straps rest comfortable on the shoulder.
4. Free shipping is provided for orders over $50. A flat shipping rate of $10 is added for all other orders. Orders within the continental United States will be sent via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. For US post office boxes, Alaska and Hawaii orders, packages will be sent via USPS Priority Mail. International orders will need to pay for shipping charges, custom fees, etc., please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in a world wide purchase. Shipments will typically be processed within 2-4 days or receiving your order.
5. Notebooks & Honey is an online store based out of Atlanta, GA. The design, production, fulfillment, marketing and business end is based in the ATL, but the sewing of the bags are from our manufacturers in New York City. Sales tax will be charged while applicable.
6. Various payment methods are available including most major credit cards via Shopify Pay, Apple Pay and Paypal.
7. Unfortunately, Notebooks & Honey does not accept returns. However, I am happy to exchange the bag if the item is defective. All exchanges must be received within 10 days of the date that your order was shipped. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can begin to resolve the issue.
8. The logo ( notebooks & honey ) is one that people often ask about ... I love hidden messages and as a designer, I love the visuals and stories behind a product, so the parenthesis is a "fyi" of what can go in the bag, so in the case of Notebooks & Honey, I want to tell people that work related and kids related items can go in the bag. Also, as a double meaning, I think the logo visually resembles an open bag.
9. Each component of the bag is well thought out and purposeful. Make sure you check out our Guide to Notebooks & Honey to find out more about the love and care that went into designing this bag.
10. Follow Notebooks & Honey on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest (heart / like / pin) and help us spread the word! Also, if you would like to @ or # us in with your Notebooks & Honey bag,I would love to feature you on our sites (thanks in advance). I always have my Notebooks & Honey bag with me and find it an interesting challenge to show you various parts of Atlanta or whereever I'm traveling, so follow along if you want a glimpse of where N&H is going.
11. Don't mind email spam? Sign up to our "newsletter" to be in the know about our (sometimes secret) sales and promotions and blog updates. I promise I won't bombard you too much.
12. Blog? Did someone mention a blog? Am I a blogger now? This is a new addition to the website, where I am going to attempt to be disciplined, whitty, creative and insightful. Let's see how it goes, shall we ...
13. If you have any questions or just want to say "hi, hey there", email me via: firstname.lastname@example.org